Thursday, June 9, 2011

Manifesting Is Fun!

After I wrote earlier today, I was going to meet a friend to do some ballet before sitting down to work. Turns out I had to use my last few dollars towards my gas tank, and so I phoned my friend letting her know I wasn't going to be able to pay for class. My friend (no joke, she is an angel from heaven) suggests I meet her at yoga, her treat. Slightly hesitating as I enter the typical crowed streets at rush hour, I make it to the yoga class just in time. Feeling much better after taking care of my body, the yoga instructor ends the class with telling us about upcoming events for the yoga studio and that he is involved in. It just so happens he's involved with an organization called Imagine 1 Day that provides primary education to children in Ethiopia. Coincidence, I think not. We chatted a bit and I very much look forward to seeing what evolves from this amazing new friend and resource.

Check out the link to Imagine 1 Day here:

http://imagine1day.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment